Vision and Mission
Buchser Middle School is dedicated to creating contributing citizens who are life-long learners.
At Buchser Middle School, we strive to:
Provide a Strong Focus on Academics.
- We have a knowledgeable, creative staff that promotes a challenging, rigorous curriculum for all students.
Support Cultural Literacy and Academic Diversity
- We create diverse learning experiences that raise awareness and tolerance of others, and include a wide variety of curriculum and extra-curricular activities to address the interests of our students.
Foster a Positive School Environment
- Our school is a physically and emotionally safe place that promotes student learning.
Promote Respectful Communication
- Our school has a strong sense of community to support student success, which we convey through respectful communication.
Develop the Whole Child
- We build a strong sense of community through respectful communication.
Target Areas of Growth Goals:
- English Language Learners
- Professional Development
- Data Management to Improve Student Achievement